Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hope of Tomorrow

My friend posted as a status, "Instead of living in the shadows of yesterday, walk in the light of today and the hope of tomorrow."

Last night I had some trouble falling and staying asleep. At least 3 different things were on my mind, and I was unable to put them aside. I was glad Erik was home, even if he was snoring. I sleep better with him here still. We had finished reading Ruth tonight...

Perhaps if I could focus on the fact that Ruth was a part of the line that eventually produced Jesus... the hope of the whole world... but if she had stayed in Moab mourning the loss of her loved one she would have never married Boaz and became a part of the story!!

God loves me yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I will walk accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment