Hats. I have always liked them, and like to own several at any given time. Hats symbolize roles for me.
Currently, metaphorically, I'm wearing several. That's not unusual, but I've had the desire to sort them out lately. In no particular order...
1. PWOC member. What it means this week? The PWOC retreat. What it means this Fall? Possible Bible study co-facilitator.
2. Youth leader (Youth For Christ). What it means this week? I'm about to get blasted by colorful powder in a color war. What it means this summer? Hopefully, training and encouragement alongside likeminded youth workers.
3. Youth leader (on post). What it means this week? The kick-off for our Bible study. What it means this summer? A lot of really fun Wednesdays with some awesome girls, I hope!
4. GGFG Manager.
Let's see, there's book sales, emails, posts... editing, gathering works for the new book, gathering recordings for the audio book, trying to make an e-book... and Godly Guys For God management still at this point until it takes off!
5. Writer and Editor for Fiverr.com
Gigs, gigs, and more gigs!
6. VBS Preschool Director
Planning today, VBS at the end of the summer!
These are the verses:
1 John 4:10
7. FRG leader. Training this week, events soon to come!
8. House Manager
Dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping... okay you get the picture. Oh, and cooking! I like that, except for the mess I make.
9. Church member. This one... not sure what it looks like even weekly at this point!
10. Future Awana Sparks leader.
Prayer now, more definite preparations later!
11. Wife, daughter, friend, aunt, granddaughter, sister, niece...
and most importantly, Child of God.