Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A lot of lotion

Since we've moved to Kansas, I have been using lotion a lot more than I ever have before. Face lotion is applied every time I don't have makeup on. Hand lotion is in my purse at all times. I put lotion on my legs every day, or else my legs itch like crazy.

Before we moved out here, I was worried that I'd never be able to use up all of the lotion I'd acquired from old gifts. (Lotion eventually does "go bad" - it will separate.) I got some off brand stuff in gift sets from various people that I can't put on my face, and feels weird on my hands... but I never care what's on my arms or legs, so it's all getting used up.

So, if you're going to move to cold places, or the weather turns on you, it's: hats, gloves, scarves, boots, lotion. Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment