Thursday, October 10, 2013

What would you do all day?

I would wake up around 8 am, eat some breakfast, and do the dishes. Half an hour and I'd be ready for the day. I could throw in a load of laundry or run the dishwasher.

I'd go to the gym, work out about 45 mins, and then take a shower. Maybe I'd run to the bank or the grocery store on the way to or from. I'd have time to return things, or pick up dry cleaning or a headlight bulb for the car. There's always some little errand that needs to be done.

I'd have lunch, and, depending on what I'm making, I'd start on dinner. I'd sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, scrub tubs and sinks and toilets, wipe down counters and clean the stove, fridge, and microwave.

I'd re-order contacts, call about appointments, and pick up things that get left undone. I'd do simple repairs and replacements. I'd volunteer at church, I'd bring someone a meal when they are sick, I'd take the time to write letters and cards. I'd call a friend.

I'd do emails for GGFG, book marketing, still would manage incoming articles and scheduling... I'd work harder on the second book.

I'd have evenings with my husband.
And I haven't even thrown in kids, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment