Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day One - No House

So today was Day 1 of not having a house. True, most of my stuff is still in the house, but I didn't sleep there last night. And tomorrow I'll sit in that house and watch it all get packed up. But today I'm at work, finishing up two projects, and I didn't have to run the dishwasher and throw in laundry before I left, which is kind of a weird feeling. I'll still have to do laundry at some point, of course. But just saying...

If it entertains you, I kept some really funny things with me. I have all my Christmas cards and letters, all my Christmas gift bags, some Christmas gifts, 120 GGFG books, lots of snack foods, a small box of crafts and note cards, and 3 Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes - none of which are going with me when I leave.

Unfortunately, I think I forgot to run the last load of dishes... and I forgot to get the placemats out of the dryer. And I need to take one last load of trash out. But I think I'm good besides that... we'll see what tomorrow brings (or breaks).

No comments:

Post a Comment